Hi all! I’m going to share with you all the new books I’ve adopted over this month. Yes it looks like a lot but I will say all but I had a difficult month and book buying is my favourite kind of retail therapy.
Like always this post is going to be mostly pretty pictures so sit back and enjoy the books.
Onto the books!
- The Best Australian Stories 2015 – this is a required reading for class
- The Ballad of Black Tom by Victor LaValle
- Cassandra: A Novel and Four Essays by Christa Wolf
- Falls the Shadows (Welsh Princes #1) by Sharon Penman
- Frog Music by Emma Donoghue
- The Godfather and The Fortune Pilgrim by Mario Puzo
- The Light on the Water by Olga Lorenzo
- Unhooked by Lisa Maxwell
This month I did an little day internship type thing a Readings bookstore. And to thank me for my time they let me take home some old proof copies. If you live in Melbourne or planning a visit please check them out, they are amazing at what they do!
- Queen’s Gambit by Elizabeth Fremantle
- Legacy of Kings (Blood go Gods and Royals #1) by Eleanor Herman
- The Death of King Arthur by Peter Ackroyd
- The Chaperone by Laura Moriarty
So that’s it for this book haul. Comment down below and let me know was your first book purchase of the year.
Until next time, happy reading!