Hi all! I’m going to share with you all the new books I’ve adopted over this month. Yes it looks like a lot but I will say all but one is secondhand AND my Mama and my boyfriend, Nathan, brought most of them. Being secondhand means that most of these books were $3 or $4.
Like always this post is going to be mostly pretty pictures so sit back and enjoy the books.
Onto the books!
- Vixen (#1 The Flappers) by Jillian Larkin
- Ingenue (#2 The Flappers) by Jillian Larkin
- The Godfather was a Girl … And Blanche Dubois was a Guy by Eamon Evans; this was the only brand new purchase of the month.
- You by Caroline Kepnes
- The Night of the Solstice (#1 Wildworld) by L.J. Smith
- Heart of Valour (#2 Wildworld) by L.J. Smith
- The Prince of Darkness by R.C. Doherty
- The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- The Interpretation of Murder (#1 Freud) by Jed Rubenfeld
- Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
- Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger
- Valley of the Dolls by Jacqueline Susann
So that’s it for this book haul. Comment down below and let me know was your first book purchase of the year.
Until next time, happy reading!