The Readathon To Rule Them All is an awesome two week, all fantasy reading challenge. The challenge runs from Sunday 29 April to Saturday 12 May. There are 8 challenges all up but the main aim of the readthon is to read as much SFF as you can cram into 14 days.
Since my reading has been a little slow this year, for me I’ve decided if I complete and/or have made progress with 6 of the books listed below it’s a win for me.
The books I’ve chosen to read are:
- Fantasy book by a POC author: The Rose and The Dagger by Renee Ahdieh
- Fantasy book with a POC main character: Sun Warrior by P.C. Cast
- Fantasy book under 300 pages: St. Lucy’s Home for Girl’s Raised by Wolves by Karen Russell
- Fantasy book over 1,000 pages: I currently don’t own a fantasy book over 1,000 pages so I’ve decided as long as I read 1,000 pages over the two weeks this one is completed.
- A standalone fantasy book: Arcadia by Iain Pear
- Fantasy book by a non-english speaking author: One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Fantasy book with a non-European setting: Forest of Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao
- Fantasy book with LBGTQIA+ representation: Bones and Bourbon by Dorian Graves
That’s all for me. Comment down below and let me know if you’re taken part in the challenge and let me know what you’re planning on reading.
Until next time, happy reading!