The Readathon To Rule Them All was awesome two week, all fantasy reading challenge. The challenge rans from Sunday 29 April to Saturday 12 May. There was 8 challenges all up but the main aim of the readthon was to read as much SFF as you can cram into 14 days.
I had a ball with these challenges and I really hope Ashley and the team host another one of these!
I finished 6 of the challenges, completed three books and am in the middle of two which is I am pretty happy with. It’s probably the most amount of pages I’ve read in two weeks this whole year so yay! Definitely count this as a success!
Here are the challenges. The ones I completed—which includes starting the book—are bolded below.
- Fantasy book by a POC author: The Rose and The Dagger by Renee Ahdieh
- Fantasy book with a POC main character: Sun Warrior by P.C. Cast
- Fantasy book under 300 pages: A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas.
- Fantasy book over 1,000 pages: I currently don’t own a fantasy book over 1,000 pages so I’ve decided as long as I read 1,000 pages over the two weeks this one is completed.
- A standalone fantasy book: Arcadia by Iain Pear
- Fantasy book by a non-english speaking author: One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Fantasy book with a non-European setting: Forest of Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao
- Fantasy book with LBGTQIA+ representation: Bones and Bourbon by Dorian Graves
That’s all for me. Comment down below and let me know if you took part in the challenge and if you did, which challenges did you complete?
Until next time, happy reading!