I read 5 books during Romanceathon and while I missed out on reading seven book , I still had an awesome time. I really hope Gabby and Jacqueline host another round soon!
Romanceathon is a week long reading challenge were the goal is to read as much romance as your heart contents. There was some prompts and group read.
I will say that I didn’t read the group read and that while I completed 5 prompts, I pretty much abandoned the books I chose for my TBR.
1. Read a Forbidden Romance – Control Freak by Brianna Hale
2. Read a New Adult Romance – The Fifteenth Minute by Sarina Bowen
3. Read a Romance Book with a Pink Cover – Little Dancer by Brianna Hale
4. Read a Romance with a Man on the Cover – Beyond the Highland Mist by Karen Marie Moning
5. Read a LBGT Romance – Wolfsong by T.J. Klune
That’s all for me. Comment down below and let me know if you took part in the Romanceathon and if you did, which challenges did you complete?
Until next time, happy reading!